Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: My review of yesterday's LP *spoilers* Pics added

  1. #11
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    mmmm [img]biggrin.gif[/img] arms around you sounds so nice

    Lucky lucky Janie

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been waiting to read your review Janie cos I knew it would be the most interesting forums

    I'm also really happy for you that you got to meet him at last forums

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #13
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I've been waiting to read your review Janie cos I knew it would be the most interesting [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm also really happy for you that you got to meet him at last [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Michelle [img]smile.gif[/img] I feel quite humble today cos I'm getting deluged with lovely PM's from all sorts of people! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #14
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    Great review.

    The more I hear about this album, the more I want to hear it NOW!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member gracie32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2002
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww Janie, that was an amazing review. You always have a great way in expressing yourself. I'm so glad you loved the album. Tis great isn't it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *thinks that the SOS board members have given the most interesting and intimate reviews so far* [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^ naturellement [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Janie...

    that was so brilliantly said. Thank you for the beauty of your words. You truly have epitomized the album in your descriptions. Wow... so amazing.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to get my hands on this album! It sounds amazing and I really feel I'm gonna love it. I'm just trying not to get too excited cos it'll be a long wait until I actually hear it.

    Janie, thanks for the review. It was fab [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I'm just r/s this cos I've added more thoughts today [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •